- Marine Science
In this course, scholars will embark on an exciting adventure acting as real life explorers. They will learn to navigate a boat in Hong Kong waters while learning the history of exploration and familiarizing themselves with the many islands in Hong Kong. Through boating and data collection the scholars will relive James Cook's adventures!
- Learn the principles of oceanography
- Study the physical properties of the ocean
- Learn how to measure tides, waves and wind speed
- Navigate Hong Kong waters
- Learn how to distinguish different species
Join our journey of knowledge!
|Instructor||The Harbour School|
|Date||11-15 July (5 days)|
|Time||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Age||8-12 years old|