F.I.S.H operates at The Harbour School, which is required to follow the guidelines from the Hong Kong Education Bureau (EDB). Please read through the below requirements for enrollment to any of our F.I.S.H courses this summer.
Students who are absent for any reason should complete the Absence or Alternative Arrival/ Dismissal Notification for the F.I.S.H program by 7:45 AM.
Arrangement for Scholars who test positive
Those who test positive for COVID-19 and have symptoms are not to return to campus until they have tested negative via RAT.
They must complete the Absence or Alternative Arrival/ Dismissal Notification for the F.I.S.H program by 7:45 AM (now including positive RAT & close contact designations):
- Should scholars want to continue the next week's course, they should obtain a negative covid test result (RAT/PCR test) on two consecutive days and email the results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Per the updated advisories cited, persons designated as close contacts are no longer required to quarantine and will be allowed on site as usual. We ask that you please monitor your student for symptoms and keep them home if they become ill.
Please note that the school reserves the right to conduct a RAT test on students and staff who present with any COVID-19 related symptoms on campus e. g. fever, (non-allergy) cough, cold, lethargy, with the individual isolated and sent home at the school’s discretion and/or with families first notified for any positive result.
Refund policy related to Covid illness
- Individual scholars who are absent due to covid-related illness will not be provided a refund for missed courses
- Should the school close under EBD’s policy, options will be given to either:
- Make use of distance learning (when available)
- For the courses that have started
- Refunds will be made on a prorated basis as determined by THS management
- For the courses that have not started
- Credit will be given for future use.
Events and Extracurricular Program Manager
Ms. Mandy Ng
Phone/WhatsApp: + 852 5744 9624
“My 8-year-old son loved the week-long camp which really struck the perfect balance of doing something active outdoors, making new friends and learning complex concepts through experiential learning. He enjoyed both getting out into the field to study the geography as well as the two days in the Foundry making and building models by applying what they learned. He is now an avid rock collector, and talks about Mr Wouter all the time. I am sure he would love to join the next camp!"- CAROLYN,
Parent of participant
Begin your journey