FAQs - FISH Courses
Registration for our F.I.S.H winter courses are now open!
- What is the deadline to register for F.I.S.H courses?
- When will I receive information about the camp?
- Are there any provisions for scholars with special needs?
- Does my child need to be fully vaccinated to register for F.I.S.H. courses?
- If my 12 years old or above scholar has a medical letter from the doctor exempting them to take vaccination, can my child participate in F.I.S.H courses?
- Can non-THS students sign up for F.I.S.H courses?
- Is there a school bus service available?
- How many breaks are provided during a F.I.S.H course?
- Can my child wait on campus between the AM & PM Session?
- Will lunch be provided to scholars who join full day courses?
- Are parents allowed to stay on campus and wait for their scholars?
Events and Extracurricular Program Manager
Ms. Mandy Ng
+ 852 5744 9624
Begin your journey