Terms & Conditions
Registration for our F.I.S.H winter courses are now open!
1. F.I.S.H. course payment should occur at registration (by submitting proof of payment on the registration form where indicated).
2. Students are not registered and will not be admitted to a F.I.S.H. course until payment has been confirmed.
3. Applicants will be taken on a first-come-first-served basis and places will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
4. Payment can be made by Bank transfer (with a copy of the transfer receipt).
5. For all programs confirmation of acceptance will be sent by email 2 weeks before the camp starts of receipt of the registration form and bank receipt.
6. If no places are available, in consultation with you, we will place your child on our waiting list and in the meantime return payment to you.
7. Funds will be returned to families for any FISH course that is canceled due to insufficient enrollment and where no replacement F.I.S.H. course is chosen by you. $30 administration fee will be charged if it is not HSBC/Hang Seng bank.
8. Invoices are not issued for F.I.S.H. courses. If you require an invoice, please write to email@example.com requesting an invoice for the F.I.S.H course.
9. If the F.I.S.H. course is canceled due to insufficient enrollment and no replacement F.I.S.H. course is chosen by you, parents will be notified 2 weeks before the course starts.
1 If THS is required to make changes, a suitable replacement option will be provided. We will inform you by email or by phone of the change as soon as possible.
2. Requests to withdraw your child should be made in writing. Please refer to the withdrawl and refund policies for more info.
3. Refunds will not be issued for withdrawal from a F.I.S.H. course that has already started. We encourage families to fully consider enrollment into each F.I.S.H. course.
4. If the F.I.S.H. course is canceled or suspended due to the server weather, no refunds or credit notes will be provided.
5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, out of the control of THS, that pose unmanageable threats to your child's health and/or safety, THS reserves the right to provide online courses and/or other alternative programs. If this arises, THS will update you regularly via email. Your child's F.I.S.H course will continue for the full length, as advertised, but in this new format. No refunds shall be provided.
a. If there is no capacity for the online course. Credit will be given to parents for the future holiday program use.
6. F.I.S.H. courses are regarded as holiday programs and fall outside of the majority of the Education Bureau (EDB) restrictions. THS shall comply with the specific requirements mandated by EDB to include school closing(s). However, if EDB does not specify the mandated closing of extracurricular activities or holiday programs, F.I.S.H courses shall be unaffected.
1. If the Typhoon Warning Signal No. 1 or the Amber Rainstorm Warning is issued, all F.I.S.H courses will be held as scheduled.
2. If the Typhoon Warning Signal No. 3 is issued before or at 7:00 AM for whole-day/morning courses and 11:00 AM for afternoon courses:
a. the courses offered for 5 years old and up will be held as scheduled;
b. the on-site courses offered for 4 year old students will be canceled
c. the courses with mixed-aged groups, including 5 year olds scholars, will be held as scheduled. 5 year old scholars with parental consent may attend the class.
3. If the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning, or the Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above is issued before or at 7:00 AM for whole-day/morning courses and 11:00 AM for afternoon courses, the on-site F.I.S.H courses will be canceled, but the virtual class will be held as scheduled.
4. If the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning, or the Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above is issued when a F.I.S.H courses is in session
a. The on-site F.I.S.H courses will be suspended. THS will arrange dismissal immediately and contact parents for pick up arrangements but the school will remain open for parents who can't come and pick the scholars up on time.
b. The virtual class will remain.
5. If the F.I.S.H. course is canceled or suspended due to the server weather, no refunds or credit notes will be provided.
6. Field Trip Arrangements:
a. If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Red/ Black Rainstorm is announced during the class. The school will arrange dismissal immediately and the coordinator will arrange a bus to pick up and send the group back to school.
b. Field trips will be cancelled if Typhoon signal no. 3 is on. The group will stay at The Grove for other activities.
c. If a thunderstorm warning is on, the F.I.S.H coordinator will make a judgement based on the location to decide whether the activity is allowed to go ahead.
d. If an activity is canceled due to the thunderstorm warning, the group will go back to school for other activities.
e. No make-up classes will be provided for the canceled day.
Photography & Multimedia
By completing the registration form, you (as the caregiver) are providing your consent for THS to take photographs, video and sound recording of your child during F.I.S.H. courses. Such material may be used for parental reference, marketing and/or promotional material in the forms of print, media, and online platforms. If you do not consent, please contact Kcheng@ths.edu.hk before completing the registration form.
Phone/WhatsApp: + 852 5744 9624
Begin your journey